We're looking for a backend developer (Go) to join the MIM team.
The Crew's mission is to provide our internal users (mainly customer support, but also legal and sales agents) with the best back-office tools on MIM, our in-house back-office solution for leboncoin.fr.
Two agile teams are currently part of the crew :
The MIM Transactions Feature Team is responsible for back-office transactional tools. It is made up of 6 great people: 3 frontend developers, 1 backend developer, 1 PO (Product Owner) and 1 EM (Engineering Manager).
The MIM post-moderation team is responsible for moderating content and fighting fraud in the back office. It is made up of 7 great people: 4 frontend developers, 1 backend developer, 1 PO and 1 EM.
Our technical scope consists of 39 Go microservices and a React web application. We continually collaborate with other Feature Teams (such as Adlife, Identity, Payment, and Consumer Goods) to ensure the consistency of our platform from a technical and commercial point of view, as our back-office must evolve in perfect synchronization with leboncoin.fr.
Backend developers from all feature teams meet twice a month for Guild Day to share knowledge and best practices.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager of the MIM Transactions Feature team, you will be responsible for :
Design software architectures integrated into the Leboncoin ecosystem that meet business and technical needs.
Design new functionalities to meet quality, performance and scalability requirements.
Work with the team to deliver the features included in the team's roadmap.
Participate in the process of continuous improvement of the stack with a DevOps approach.
Be proactive in questioning and improving our back office.
We're looking for someone with at least a first professional experience in software development, ideally on a Go stack.
Skills required :
Some experience of the following methods:
Writing unit tests
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July); FR: Une carte titres-resto, 25 jours de vacances + 10/12 RTT, Prime vacance (=1% du salaire de base, versée en juillet)