Adevinta is seeking a talented corporate finance professional to join its capital markets team. You will serve as a trusted partner to the Head of Capital Markets in managing the company’s capital structure and financial risks
Support the management of the capital structure.
Maintain an overview of reporting requirements to lenders and rating agencies.
Support the execution of funding strategies, including issuing bonds and loans.
Support debt investor relations & bank relationship management.
Support on credit rating analysis and relationship management.
Maintain an overview of financial risk exposure (FX, Interest Rates) and assess hedging alternatives.
Run analyses and draft proposals for the Executive Management team and the Board of Directors.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or another quantitative subject.
At least 7 years of experience as a corporate finance professional in a financial institution or publicly traded company.
Experience with debt capital markets, funding, M&A and/or complex group structures is an advantage.
Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams.
Exceptional analytical skills, independent judgment, a desire to learn, and an ability to take on and prioritize a wide variety of complex matters.
Can-do attitude, able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and to manage the expectations of internal & external stakeholders.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!