As part of the IT Department, you will work under the responsibility of the AMOA team manager to meet the needs of the Sales Department, while ensuring process consistency between the different markets/sales forces.
Tasks will include :
Acting as the interface between business users and development teams, to co-construct the most sustainable solutions adapted to their needs, taking into account business and technical requirements.
Participate in a wide variety of projects: scoping, functional specification, acceptance, deployment follow-up.
Continuous improvement and evolution of sales chain systems with a view to automating processes (Salesforce among others).
Research and development of new functionalities to support growth and sales performance
Collaboration on information systems transformation projects
Support the implementation of sales strategies in sales tools in the best possible conditions
Support our users in adopting the changes through coaching, training, support, interventions and communication.
Knowledge of agile practices and product management
Technical and functional project management
Strong capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting
Good teamwork skills
Commitment and initiative
Additional information :
Position based in Paris (75002)
Mobility within France for on-site training (occasional)
Remuneration: according to profile
Maintenance process :
1 telephone interview with N+1 / HR ;
1 manager + HR interview
1 interview with N+2 manager (optional)
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July); FR: Une carte titres-resto, 25 jours de vacances + 10/12 RTT, Prime vacance (=1% du salaire de base, versée en juillet)