In this role you will:
Develop and manage relationships with cloud and infrastructure vendors, especially AWS. Be proactive by finding new ways of obtaining the best value for our strategic relationship.
Identify OLA metrics and the reporting needed so that consumers of the platform can verify how the operational services of the local marketplace platform compares to agreed service levels.
Provide data to the Senior Management for the right decision making and for guiding the strategic directions.
Partner with the different tribes of technical teams across the organisation in order to get and align the consumption data, forecast, needs, etc.
Establish and monitor best practices and guidance with vendors, ensuring they are observed, tracked and where needed enforced by automated guardrails so that consumers will not encounter unknown costs or procurement issues.
Continuously improve our ways of working for technical vendor management.
Coordinate any required action on our side to find, activate, and obtain additional discounts or credits.
Coordinate with the Procurement Team for the execution of their processes and needs, such as risk assessments or vendors’ reporting activities.
Contribute to the review and assessment of partners.
Monitor the ecosystem by collecting contract performance and customer satisfaction performance metrics, reviewing the performance and escalating issues and determining course correction actions
Ensure that appropriate contact information associated with vendors is identified and available to consumers of the cloud platform, so that any consumer can reach out to their vendors when needed and with minimal delay
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!