For our team in Berlin we are looking for a Full Stack developer (d/f/m) within our communication team.
Our mission is to help our customers to do the mobility changes that they need (buying and selling of vehicles, including concerns on the way like financing and insuring a car) completely online, and to help the more than 40.000 car dealers in Germany who are our partners to compete in this increasingly digitized market by providing them top-in-class tools and processes. This specific role is for the communication team, responsible for the written communication in mobile.de.
What you'll do
Develop and maintain frontend and backend solutions
Own the entire development cycle together with your cross-functional team, from requirements specification over implementation, test automation, quality assurance to deployment and monitoring
Be a close partner for Product and Business to find pragmatic solutions for our customers needs
Contribute to the team's work with clean, maintainable and testable code and
Participate and lead design and code reviews
Actively contribute to and shape business, culture and ways of working within the transactional team
Who you are
Experienced with NodeJS and/or Java/Spring Boot based backend technologies
Able to design RESTful APIs and microservices
Experienced with version control systems (e.g., Git)
Able to drive test automation both in the frontend and backend
Agile development methodologies and continuous improvement of your team are your preferred way of working
Problem-solver with a focus on delivering efficient and scalable solutions
Based and already entitled to work in the EU
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!