We are currently looking for an iOS developer to join our Contact feature team.
The mission of the Contact feature team is to enhance user interactions. We are responsible for multi-channel communications (emails, push notifications, messaging), which amounts to over 4 million messages per day.
The team is composed by backend, web frontend, Android, iOS, QAA engineers a Product Owner, and an Engineering Manager. We pay special attention to creating a work environment where everyone can thrive!
Our team needs to strengthen itself with an iOS developer to code features specified by the Product Owner, make sound architectural choices, and effectively collaborate to deliver more value to our 30 million active users per month.
We collaborate daily with other feature teams (payment, identity, search, etc.) to ensure business and technical coherence in the product. iOS developers from all feature teams meet every two weeks to share best practices. Furthermore, at the Contact Feature Team, we have the unique opportunity to work in an international context, collaborating with teams from the group.
Our Technical Stack
Collaborate daily with the iOS developers in the team and the 60 Feature Teams
Assess the technical feasibility of features and estimate them
Develop new features and frameworks while adhering to quality, resilience, performance, and scalability practices
Optimize Existing Features
Ensure the quality and robustness of the app through various tests: unit, integration, automated, functional, etc.
Maintain and enhance technical documentation
Participate in the design and propose improvements to the product
>= 3 years of experience
Proficiency in Swift
Understanding of Clean Architecture
Comfortable with RESTful APIs and JSON format
Previous experience with SwiftUI, combine and/or CoreChat is a plus
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!