The OTC (Order to Cash) Product Owner (PO) is responsible for ensuring product value stream delivery on both business and (internal) customer value. This role is responsible for the entirety of the OTC product lifecycle, including design, delivery and operations. They are the primary business representative and act as the bridge between the business and Enterprise Platforms & Tech Operations (EPTO).
The OTC Product Owner is a senior role that must be empowered and have an astute ability to negotiate, particularly in making decisions around priority scope and requirements with impacted business stakeholders within Adevinta. As the key interface between the business and EPTO, the OTC Product Owner requires exceptional stakeholder engagement, ensuring they are clear on customer needs and can effectively prioritise to ensure a continuous valuable flow from the team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Shape a vision for the OTC Product’s growth that engages the business and technology and feeds into the EPTO business strategy
Build a clearly understood Product roadmap that reflects customers desires and captures the imagination of the business and technology
Improved understanding and engagement between the business and technology
Promotes and leads a culture of innovation and experimentation, with the freedom to iterate and develop ideas, both within the value stream and across the wider organisation
Secures investment and resource to continue Product development and growth
Proactive sharing of knowledge to drive technology learning, understanding and appreciation across the business
Your skills and qualifications include:
Proven experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in the finance domain, with a focus on Order-to-Cash processes and systems.
Profound understanding of of corporate finance processes and requirements
Experience with SAP s/4 Hana and/or MS Dynamics, Onestream, Salesfroce integrations is a strong asset.
Technology and Finance literate, able to lead and inspire multi-disciplinary teams
Excellent communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills.
Ability to lead cross-functional teams and work collaboratively in a global, multicultural environment.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!