As part of the development of our activities, we are looking within L'ARGUS for a Sector Manager (F/M) for the Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur region for the following departments: 04, 05, 06,13 , 83 in order to market our inventory management and decision support software.
Reporting to the Sales Director of the South ARGUS region, the Sector Manager has an active role in the commercial development of the company.
- Through his/her actions with customers, he/she participates in the development and operational implementation of the company's commercial strategy in his/her territory.
Its universe of action is varied
- he/she must adapt to the typology of his/her clients.
- He/she will be required to sell and negotiate agreements with dealers, multi-brand traders and a sales front of medium-sized strategic accounts.
- He/she will be responsible for selling digital products (software, data) within the network of dealerships and automobile dealers while relying on and relaying the agreements made by the Regional Key Accounts or by the Key Accounts team National, with manufacturers.
- He/she will also have customer support missions to strengthen their user experience and their training in the services and tools marketed by the company
The recruitment process :
- A first HR call with Samir
- A first interview with the manager Christophe DRUHEN (Argus Regional Director)
- A final exchange with Alexandre Hermann or/and Alexandre Hermann (Auto Sales Director or/and National Sales Director France Argus)
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!