We are looking for a Senior Agile Coach (d/f/m) with the passion and aim to continuously improve our ways of working to serve our impactful teams. You will holistically support the Classifieds Business Unit.
We offer this role as a 12months fixed-term contract.
If you love to work with committed and humorous people, have a deep desire to bring in your creativity and curiosity, and are excited to nurture an environment of self-organization, then join us!
With this role, we offer you the opportunity to experience and craft the agile principles in a very multifaceted environment. Mobile.de works with various agile methods as well as with Objective & Key Results (OKR).
You promote and support agile practices, metrics and mindset across the Classifieds Business Unit and help deliver value continuously.
Having the customer in mind you challenge the teams and people manager, so they can evolve, make the right decisions and build customer value and growth for the business
Together with your team identify and prioritize actions to improve our time-to-market.
Act as an organizational developer, e.g., defining and adapting org structures and role profiles where needed.
In a scaled agile framework, you support the leadership and cross-functional teams regarding team building, decision making, conflict solving, and building resilience.
Facilitate complex workshops, e.g., strategy & vision workshops, retrospectives, conflict solving, ideation, planning, or alignment workshops.
Coach people managers towards Agile Leadership
External Coaches are on your side to help you grow.
Professional experience of at least 4-5 years in an agile environment at a fast-growing and evolving organization.
Comprehensive know-how and experience in agile methods (OKR, Scrum, Kanban) and excellent facilitation skills (remote, hybrid, onsite).
Being a Certified Agile Coach is a plus.
You have experience in organizational development at enterprise-level and are skilled in inspiring change across the organization.
You are familiar with the context around Business Agility, growth mindset, complex versus complicated, decision making, and Management 3.0 practices.
You are passionate about bringing teams into their happy and high-performing zone.
You are used to coaching x-functional teams.
There is no one size fits all solution for people, and you understand the impact on others and adapt your approach according to feedback, context, and situation.
Communication is key, and you can communicate context-specific and to the point.
You are proficient in English. German is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave