You will report to the Data Engineering team, made up of data engineers and SREs. This team will support you on the data technical stack, give you the opportunity to discuss cross-functional issues and take part in data engineering rituals (guild, retro, etc.). This team belongs to the "Data Tools & Services" tribe, which groups together the central data services
- Ubuntu development in Java, Python and SQL with IntelliJ, Gradle, Travis, Docker, Github, Ansible, Terraform, Concourse, Helm
- In an environment at the cutting edge of current technologies: Airflow, Spark, Elasticsearch, Kafka / Kafka Stream / Kafka Connect, AWS (S3, Redshift, Athena, Glue, DynamoDB), Kubernetes, Jupyter, MLFlow, Hudi.
What you will do :
- Developing complex applications to ensure optimal data circulation and reliability: Data exposure APIs, streaming applications, industrialisation of machine learning models, etc.
- Optimising our AWS architecture and environment: storage, security, automation, scalability.
- Ensure the security of our users' data on the data platform, in compliance with current regulations (GDPR, e-privacy).
- Actively participate in technology watch and research and development efforts.
- Guarantee the smooth running, availability, development and performance of tools
- Interface with the product's technical teams
- You have at least 6 years experience as a Data Engineer;
- You are familiar with Unix environments and have an advanced level of Java / Python.
- You will be familiar with the AWS cloud environment and have a solid understanding of distributed architecture and the management of high-volume data platforms.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- Position based in Paris 10;
- First exchange with Kader (HR)
- Management interview with Thomas (Engineering Director)
- Technical interview with two members of the team (Data Eng)
- Fit/HR interview with Julien (data manager) and Kader (HR)
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!