* Manages sales administration, oversee business analytics and attainment planning, and direct sales force enablement.
* Prepares and analyzes sales forecasts and results reports and presentations, including analyses of variances vs. budget forecasts or sales vs. quota information to determine commissions.
* Supports periodic sales revenue target setting and forecasting and may conduct research to estimate market demand.
* Supports sales teams in preparing and evaluating deal scenarios and contract terms.
* Plans and executes strategies to meet organization's short/long team goals.
* Supports sales representatives and channel partners in administrative areas such as order processing, customer quotes, sales information management, product training, financing and tools needed to support salespeople throughout the buyer’s journey.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!